This service is useful when you want a different order for successive series. For example, if you have a competition, you don't want the order to be the first letter of the name because someone will tell you that it is not correct. The solution for this is to have a random order for your consecutive numbers.
Frequently asked questions
- What are the steps to generate a random sequence?
The steps are:
- Choose a minimum limit
- Choose a maximum limit
- Click on the generate button
- Optional: Register to use for free our API to generate a random sequence
- What is a sequence?
A sequence is considered a succession of numbers, a series.
- But a random series?
A random sequence is a series of consecutive numbers but put in a different order.
- Which is the upper limit?
The upper limit is 12000.
- How many times can a number appear in a sequence?
A number is unique so that it can appear only once.