Calculate CRC32 Checksum
What is CRC32?
CRC32 is a checksum algorithm that detects if a message was not modified. It is widely used: for example, sending packages through the Ethernet network implies a calculation of the checksum.
Frequently asked questions
- What are the steps for CRC32 Checksum?
The steps to get the checksum is:
- Enter your text
- Select the get hash button
- Optional: Register to use our free REST API to get the hash
- What does CRC32 stand for?
It stands for Cyclic redundancy check on 32 bits. The result of the checksum will have eight characters long.
- Is it free?
Yes, it's 100% free to use.
- There is an API available?
Yes, register for an API key and read the documentation.