Random Number Generator
Generate Random Integer
If you want to extract the winner for a competition or to use random numbers for a scientific project, then our tool will provide true randomness. You can generate positive integer numbers.
Our numbers are random because we use an integer generator from a programming language.
Randommer uses HTTPS so that nobody can read your message. We don't store the generated number, so feel free to use this without any worry of security.
You have multiple options. You can generate numbers from:
- A number from a custom range: you choose the lower and upper limit
- A number between 1 and 10
- A number between 1 and 100
- A number between 1 and 1000
Frequently asked questions to generate a number
- What are the steps to generate a random number?
The steps are:
- Choose a minimum limit
- Choose a maximum limit
- Click on generate button
- What is an integer or an int?
An Integer is a whole number, without any decimal point. For example, 100 is an integer. Int is a simple alias.
- Which is the upper limit?
The upper limit is 12000.
- How does the random number is generated?
Randommer generated the integer based on a pseudorandom number generator. This means we use an algorithm to determine the number.