Random integer numbers
Credit card numbers
API Generator for Your Project
Randommer wants to be a tool for all kind of people: from persons who want to validate mobiles phone to developers who wants to build modern applications. Use our online services to get data for your needs or check directly our website to resolve your business requirements. We offer and we build every day new functions to solve the daily problems of the people.
You can use our API to build your project without developing from scratch the base functions to generate data like numbers, telephones, and text. Randommer.io offers several utility services and we use the newest technologies like RESTful services and fast hosts to be a simple and modern tool. You can call our services to generate random information using REST. Using HTTPS we secure our connection between us.
Currently, our project has more than 70 options to generate data including:
- Numbers generator
- Text generator and editor
- Hash and password generator
- Phone numbers
- Date and time generator and converter
- Forms Information Generator and Misc
- Random things to draw
- Random animal generator
- Random countries
- Random cities
- Random states
- Random movies
- Random Youtube videos
- Random songs
- Random albums
- Random TV Shows
- Random games
- Random books
- Random magazines
- Random cartoons characters
- Random celebrities generator
- Random athletes List
- Random superpower generator
- Random truth or dare generator
- Name Generator
Frequently asked questions
- What Randommer can offer me?
Randommer can offer a collection of various tools that can generate online dummy data and JSON REST API to generate and validate data.
- Is randommer.io a real data generator?
Our data follow all rules regarding validation. For example, a phone number that is generated by us is valid but is not real so you can use it however you want.
- Is Randommer free of charge?
Yes, Randommer is free and will remain free. You have a daily quota of 1000 API calls every day. So if you don't spam us is fine.
- Do you offer an API service?
Yes, almost all Randommer services have API support because we know that you need data directly in your project.
- Can I get the data in JSON format?
Yes. If you use our API you can get data in JSON.
- Can you give me an example where Randommer can help me?
Maybe you build a website and you need some text placeholder or you just want a secure password generator. You can transform text and convert, generate his hashes or even his Caesar encryption.
- Do you plan new features?
Yes, we have planned over one hundred useful tools to be available. Randommer wants to be a tool library -
the swiss army knife
- Do you offer support for new tools?
Yes, if you have an idea for a new tool, you can contact me at this address
- How can I show my appreciation?
You can write an article about this service or just give this link to anyone who needs some mockups.
- Does the API support CORS (Cross-Origin Resource Sharing)
Yes, you can call our services from any domain or application, even from a simple HTML page.
- How Randommer is different from other services?
Most of the alternatives don't offer API support or it offers only a low daily quota for free. Most of them provide only one or two services.
Total randoms generated: 9027964